Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Introducing : Me


I am a working mother, who loves crafting and making jewelry in every spare time at night, when my lovely baby sleeps at night and my hubby has no fuss being ignored ;)

Making jewelry has been a hobby and now a business, just to add a cent or two to the family’s wallet. I tend to make adornments in pastel colors or even the opposite – deep rich colors - that contains flowers, ruffles, laces and pearls. I expose feminism, simple yet elegant pieces, for women, their children and their loved ones. I understand how women express their sincere love to children and people around also. For children, I try to create adorable hairpieces and as safety as possible for their delicate heads.

Each adornment are inspired by people around me - my baby, my hubby, my family, my cousins, my friends, even my boss! Their characteristics are transformed to my pieces, presenting and expressing the simple yet filled with love life. I try to connect with customers with what they feel and love every day, and all cherished in these one of a kind piece adornments which makes them lovelier than ever.


Through this personal blog, I try to share my thoughts and doings, hopefully to add references for others :) I will also try to post my new upcoming products and many things that inspire my projects and also some tutorials if i have the patience to take every pic of it *haha..lazy me*

I hope you all can enjoy what i enjoy


Sweet Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment